The SP22 Maverick pellet stove is a low maintenance, environmentally-friendly product that packs a lot of efficiency into a smaller unit. The simple design, durable construction, automatic ignition, and quiet operation make this unit one of our most popular. Available options include a leg kit, ceramic brick panels and realistic log set. Optional brushed nickel door upgrade.
- Up to 40,000 BTUs: Providing comforting heat from 400 sq. ft. to up to 1500 sq. ft. 4 heat settings.
- The automatic fuel feed lets you burn up to 45 hours on each load with the 45 lb. hopper fuel capacity.
- Heavy steel construction provides long-term reliability and durability.
- One touch digital technology control board with multiple safety checks and diagnostics; extends the life and efficiency of your stove.
- The “Hot Rod” automatic fire starter igniter ensures the stove lights quickly and safely. No messy starter gels needed.
- Stainless steel burn pot. Removable for easy cleaning.
- Special air wash system helps keep glass clean.
- Up to 45 hours burn time
|Dimensions||24.5 × 21.5 × 28.5 in|