The SP4000 Classic Cast is a captivating combination of comfort and charm. You might not guess from its nostalgic country styling that this is such a powerful stove – providing both radiant and forced air heat. This attractive unit has an option brick kit and log set.
- Up to 42,000 BTUs: Providing comforting heat from 400 sq. ft. to up to 2000 sq. ft. 4 heat settings.
- The Automatic Fuel Feed lets you burn up to 50 hours on each load with the 50 lb. hopper fuel capacity.
- Classic Cast Iron Construction provides long-term reliability and durability.
- Radiant and forced air heat.
- One touch digital technology control board with multiple safety checks and diagnostics; extends the life and efficiency of your stove.
- The “Hot Rod” Automatic Fire Starter igniter enures the stove lights quickly and safely. No messy starter gels needed.
- Stainless steel burn pot. Removable for easy cleaning.
- Easily accessible ash pan.
- Special air wash system helps keep glass clean.
- Up to 50 hour burn time
|Dimensions||24.25 × 25.5 × 29.5 in|