The rugged, reliable powerhouse of the Breckwell line would have to be the SP1000 Big E. This simple, straightfoward unit delivers top performance year after year, and is still an excellent value. Especially easy to operate and maintain, the Big E has more features and benefits than comparably priced stoves, and is the smart choice for the savvy consumer.
- Up to 47,000 BTUs: Providing comforting heat from 400 sq. ft. to up to 2200 sq. ft. 5 heat settings.
- The Automatic Fuel Feed lets you burn up to 120 hours on each load with the huge 120 lb. hopper fuel capacity.
- Quiet 120 CFM blower is standard
- Heavy steel construction provides long-term reliability and durability.
- One touch digital technology control board with multiple safety checks and diagnostics; extends the life and efficiency of your stove.
- The “Hot Rod” Automatic Fire Starter igniter ensures the stove lights quickly and safely. No messy starter gels needed.
- Stainless steel burn pot. Removable for easy cleaning.
- Large and easily accessible ash drawer (available on select models).
- Special air wash system helps keep glass clean.
- Up to three days burn time
|Dimensions||23.875 × 25.75 × 32.625 in|